Holiday Letting Registration                                                  In order to proceed with the registration of your property as: "Vivienda de alojamiento turistico" (holiday lettings), we will need you to provide information about yourself, your property and your rental business. We will also need to see copies of some documents: title deed/rental contract, your passport and latest IBI tax receipt.At the end of this process we will send you an email requesting documents specific to your case. Any question?Call us on 951 087 937                    Click on Submit when ready