1. Choose the injector model.
2. Define the engine displacement with the slider control, or by entering the number directly into the value box below the slider. Do not use the advertised value – Use the value from the stock calibration.
3. Choose the number of cylinders. Four for the Pro R.
4. Define the method of Aspiration.
5. Define the Pressure Reference.
6. Define the Fuel Pressure. The allowable range is from 29 to 101.5 psi. Fuel Pressure varies among models and years. In most cases, you can find the stock Fuel Pressure in the repair manual, or from the calibration. To our knowledge, the Pro R is 58 psi (4.0 bar). The Fuel Pressure Deviation Correction Factor is 1.0 at 58 psi, which is the intended pressure.
8. If using gasoline/ethanol blend, define the ethanol content of the fuel, from 0-98%. Note that your UTV was calibrated at the factory with Emissions Certification Fuel which contains 10% ethanol, as does most pump gas.
9. For custom fuel, enter the stoichiometric air fuel ratio and density. For methanol or gasoline/ethanol blend, these values are not used.
10. Enter the Stock Injector Slope from the factory calibration. This is used to correct pulseiwdth axis values for individual cylinder trims.